Congratulations! You are about to take the first step toward making your vision a reality. We want to make this process as easy as possible for you, and encourage you to use our online application which will streamline this experience and get you one step closer to becoming a part of the Wayne State University community.
- Admission to the Graduate Programs in the School of Medicine is contingent upon admission to the Wayne State University Graduate School.
- In addition to the online application, the doctoral application process requires the submission of official transcripts of all undergraduate (and applicable graduate) academic work; and official GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores including verbal, quantitative and writing or analytical components.
- Students for whom English is not their native language will be required to submit TOEFL examination scores and to demonstrate competency, both verbal and written, in English within the first year of study.
- While early applications are encouraged, the submission of all application materials must be received on or before February 1st for the Fall Semester (for Ph.D. and most Master's programs).
- Matriculation may be possible throughout the year on a case-by-case basis. For additional information, please contact the Program Director and/or Graduate Officer for your program of interest.
- For the Masters of Science in Basic Medical Sciences (BMS) Program, the deadline is August 1st for the Fall Semester and December 1st for the Winter Semester.