The Biomedical Science Programs through the Wayne State University School of Medicine provide outstanding graduate education, student interaction and research opportunities across all of our programs. With focus on career development and research training, our academic programs help graduate students increase their chances for future success in their chosen areas of study.
Preparing you for your future as an independent researcher is the primary role of the Office of Graduate Scholars, the departmental training program and your faculty mentor. All three work together to assist students in career development, obtaining job contacts and travel to national meetings. Outstanding training coupled with career placement is the key to your successful postgraduate opportunities.
- Graduate Student Research Day returns in-person with 43 scientific presentations
- School of Medicine graduate students earn master’s and doctoral degrees at Dec. 17 commencement
- Master’s student studying at C.S. Mott Center leads review that raises new ideas for why endometriosis progresses to infertility
- Molecular Medicine and Genetics faculty member Francesca Luca, Ph.D., named Outstanding Graduate Mentor
- Dr. Vasquez will conduct first national survey of Belize’s freshwater habitats as Fulbright Scholar