News and Announcements
- Student and active AMA member Tabitha Moses: ‘I can be a part of the process’
- Rafael Ramos and seven other Medical Students traveled with the Wayne State University School of Medicine’s World Health Student Organization to Ecuador this spring to work and learn from Ecuadorian physicians and volunteers.
- Senior medical student Jeremy "Jay" Llaniguez, Ph.D. elected the American Medical Association's Student Speaker of the House
- Research led by Wayne M.D./Ph.D. student could lead to treatment for fatty liver disease
- MD/Ph.D. Spotlight: Stephen Dzul
- Basic Medical Sciences student launches physiology education outreach for Detroit gym’s youth program