Education: University of California- Santa Cruz, B.S.
Year in Program: M1
Outside of the classroom and lab, I enjoy dancing and choreographing. I have been doing this for about a decade. Feel free to check out my dance work by Youtube searching, “Joey Toor”!
Biochemistry of proteins involved in the immune system
Honors and Awards
- Koret Undergraduate Scholarship (2017)
- Toor, Jugmohit S.*, Arjun A. Rao*, Andrew C. McShan, Mark Yarmarkovich, Santrupti Nerli, Karissa Yamaguchi, Ada A. Madejska, et al. “A Recurrent Mutation in Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase with Distinct Neoepitope Conformations.” Frontiers in Immunology 9 (January 30, 2018).
- McShan, Andrew C., Kannan Natarajan, Vlad K. Kumirov, David Flores-Solis, Jiansheng Jiang, Mareike Badstübner, Jugmohit S. Toor, et al. “Peptide Exchange on MHC-I by TAPBPR Is Driven by a Negative Allostery Release Cycle.” Nature Chemical Biology 14, no. 8 (August 2018): 811.
- Overall, Sarah A.*, Jugmohit S. Toor*, Stephanie Hao, Mark Yarmarkovich, Son Nguyen, Alberto S. Japp, Danai Moschidi, et al. “High Throughput PMHC-I Tetramer Library Production Using Chaperone Mediated Peptide Exchange.” Under Consideration, May 30, 2019, 653477.
* These Authors contributed equally to the work
Conferences Attended: Koret Scholarship Symposium (2017)