Education: University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, B.S. in Neuroscience & M.S. in Psychology
Year in Program: G3
Mentor: Dr. Jeong-Won Jeong, Ph.D.
Understanding the functional and structural correlates of language development and brain development in infants, children, and young adults.
Honors and Awards
- International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine Trainee Stipend Award 2018
- International Congress on Magnetic Resonance Imaging Stipend Award 2018
- University of Michigan Tanner Memorial Award 2012
- Hanna GL, Liu Y, Isaacs YE, Ayoub AM, Torres JJ, O’Hara NB, Gehring WJ. 2016. “Withdrawn/Depressed Behaviors and Error-Related Brain Activity in Youth with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.” Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 55(10), pp. 906-913.
- O’Hara NB, Gehring WJ. Dec 2013. “Event-Related Potential Components Associated with the Preparation and Execution of Self-Motivated Deception within a Morally Accountable Context.” Master’s Thesis Retrieved from University of Michigan Deep Blue Database. Full text available at: http://bit.ly/2Dr68K1
- SMRM Workshop on Advanced Neuro MR, 2018
- International Congress on Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2018
- Child Neurology Society, 2018
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society, 2015
- Cognitive Development Society, 2015