Education: State University of New York - Buffalo, B.S.
Year in Program: M4
Mentor: Dr. Shane Perrine
Drug addiction, stress, affective ethology, health behavior
Honors and Awards
- 2018 WSU Spirit of Community Award Finalist
- 2017 WSU MD/PhD Retreat Data Blitz 1st Prize Winner
- 2016 AAAP Medical Student Travel Award
- 2016 Pushcart Prize Nominee
- 2016 WSU Graduate Student Research Day Oral Presentation 2nd Prize Winner
- 2016 WSU MD/PhD Program Endowed Travel Award
- 2016 WSU Translational Neuroscience Program Research Day Best Preclinical Presentation Travel Award Winner
- 2015 WSU Graduate Exhibition First Prize Winner
- Levine, A. R., Lundahl, L. G., Ledgerwood, D. M., Lisieski, M. J., Rhodes, G. L., Greenwald, M. K. (2015) Gender-specific predictors of retention and opioid abstinence during methadone maintenance treatment, Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 54:37-43.
- Perrine, S. A., Ghoddoussi, F., Desai, K., Kohler, R. J., Eapen, A. T., Lisieski, M. J., Angoa-Perez, M., Kuhn, D. M., Bosse, K. E., Conti, A. C., Bissig, D., Berkowitz, B. A. (2015) Cocaine-induced locomotor sensitization in rats correlates with nucleus accumbens activity on manganese-enhanced MRI, NMR in Biomedicine, 28(11):1480-1488.
- Lisieski, M. J., Perrine, S. A. (2017) Binge-pattern cocaine administration causes long-lasting behavioral hyperarousal but does not enhance vulnerability to single prolonged stress in rats, Psychiatry Research, 257;95-101.
- Lisieski, M. J., Eagle, A. L., Conti, A. C., Liberzon, I., Perrine, S. A. (2018) Single-Prolonged Stress: A Review of Two Decades of Progress in a Rodent Model of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10.3389/fpsyt.2018.00196
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (2017)
- CPDD (2016 – present)
- International Study Group Investigating Drugs as Reinforcers (2016 – present)
- Michigan Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience (2014 – present)
- Society for Neuroscience (2014 – present)
Funding: 2016 WSU Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience New Investigator Grant